Back to products
Ginger Roots (Dry Salt)
$14.50 – $29.00
This ginger root is preserved with vinegar, licorice and a bit of sugar and salt.
A delicious and satisfying combination of sweet and salty with an extra strong ginger spice.
Enjoy it on its own to curb a sweet craving or when your stomach needs some extra love.
Ingredients : ginger, 1% sugar, salt, vinegar & licorice.
SKU: N/A Categories: ALL, VEGGIES/GRAINS
Edamame (Dry Roasted / Salted)
$5.00 – $10.00
- Excellent source of vitamins & minerals, especially vitamin K & folate
- Good source of protein, antioxidants & fiber
- Low on the glycemic index
Sunny Soup Mix (Organic)
$3.50 – $32.55
- Excellent source of Iron and Fibre
- High in Protein and Carbohydrate
- Lentil (Green, Red, Brown) Barley and Green Peas
Soya Sticks – Honey & Mustard
$6.50 – $13.00
These Soya Sticks are honey & mustard flavored snacks made from soya beans. Savory in flavor, soya sticks are also crisp and crunchy in texture; ideal for snacking.
- Source of Fibre & Iron
- Cholesterol free and low calories
- Honey & Mustard flavour.
*Product of Australia.
1/4 lb (GnG)
$5.00 – $13.00
Certified organic tiger nuts are actually not nuts, but they are a root vegetable (from the tuber family).
- High in fibre for digestive health and improving cholesterol.
- Contains resistant starch which acts as a probiotic, feeding the good bacteria in your gut.
- Great source of heart-healthy fats, similar to olive oil in profile.
- Rich source of vitamin C and E, minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
- Tiger nuts make for a delicious nut-free dairy-free milk.
Product of Spain.
Almonds Sliced (Raw)
$7.50 – $15.00
Sliced raw almonds perfect for adding to salads or baking.
- Excellent source of protein & heart-healthy fats;
- Significant source of essential minerals and vitamin E;
- Good source of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants, that help to support and protect the body.
Oats – Rolled (Organic / Gluten Free)
$4.50 – $41.85
Certified organic rolled oats are perfect for oatmeal, bars and baking.
- Excellent source of soluble dietary fibre that supports healthy digestion and helps lower cholesterol;
- Excellent source of magnesium; very good source of manganese, selenium and phosphorous;
- Low-glycemic food helps stabilize blood sugar.
Pistachios Kernels (Raw)
$12.00 – $24.00
Raw shelled pistachio kernels – because you don’t need another step between you and your pistachio. Also these are great for cooking/baking.
- Highest source of protein in the nut family;
- Lowest in calories in the nut family;
- Helps Lower Cholesterol by increasing HDL and lowering LDL;
- Great source of fibre;
- High source of antioxidant vitamin E.
Pumpkin Seeds – European (Raw / Organic)
$8.00 – $16.00
Certified raw organic pumpkin seeds.
- High in essential fats, amino acids (especially tryptophan and glutamine) and antioxidant vitamin E;
- High in lignans, which have antibacterial and antiviral properties;
- Good source of B-complex vitamins and minerals: iron and zinc.