Back to products
Dark Chocolate Blueberries
$7.00 – $14.00
Dark chocolate – rich source of flavonoids that have protective, antioxidant properties in the body.
Blueberries – rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and fibre.
Ingredients : Semi-sweet dark chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, alkalized chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soya lecithin(emulsifier), vanillin, salt, artificial flavour), dried blueberries, confectioner’s glaze, arabic gum.
*Product of USA.
SKU: N/A Categories: ALL, SWEETS / CHOCOLATE / MAPLE
Golden / Inca Berries (Dried / Organic)
$9.50 – $19.00
Certified organic golden / inca berries sugar-free, preservatives and sulfites free.
- Excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A & C;
- High in B-complex vitamins ideal for improved memory, stress regulation, energy and hormonal balance;
- Unique source of berry protein, iron and fibre.
Cashews Large (Dry Roasted / Unsalted / Organic)
$10.50 – $21.00
Certified organic tasty high quality & high grade dry-roasted unsalted cashews.
- High source of protein and healthy fats;
- Rich in oleic acid – great for cardiovascular health;
- Good source of minerals: copper and magnesium.
*Product of Brazil.
Pumpkin Seeds – European (Raw / Organic)
$8.00 – $16.00
Certified raw organic pumpkin seeds.
- High in essential fats, amino acids (especially tryptophan and glutamine) and antioxidant vitamin E;
- High in lignans, which have antibacterial and antiviral properties;
- Good source of B-complex vitamins and minerals: iron and zinc.
Blueberries with Apple Juice (Wild / Dried / Organic)
$12.50 – $25.00
Certified organic dried blueberries, sugar-free, preservatives and sulfites free.
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamin C and vitamin K – which works with protein to help bind calcium to bones
- Good source of dietary fibre – great for digestive health
- Support healthy cholesterol level, has low glycemic value and encourages healthy brain function
Hazelnuts (Raw / Organic)
$9.50 – $19.00
Certified organic raw hazelnut with no salt added.
- Excellent source of vitamin E and B-complex vitamins;
- Rich source of essential minerals, especially copper;
- Good source of protein, fibre and heart-healthy fats.
$7.50 – $14.00
Natural raw almonds with no salt added.
- Excellent source of protein & heart-healthy fats;
- Significant source of essential minerals and vitamin E;
- Good source of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants, that help to support and protect the body;
- Healthy snacks for lunches, entertaining, and gifts.
Mango (Dried / Organic)
$8.50 – $17.00
Certified organic mango sugar-free, preservatives and sulfites free.
- High in vitamin C for immune and adrenal support;
- High in antioxidant and vitamin A precursor, beta-carotene;
- Good source of dietary fibre;
Walnut Halves (Raw)
$8.50 – $17.00
- High in essential fats, especially omega-3 fatty acids;
- High in vitamin E, potassium, iron, B-complex vitamins;
- Healthy fats regulate “good” and lower “bad” cholesterol;
- Great source of antioxidants.