March COVID-19 Newsletter
Pestacio’s purpose is to provide families and communities with natural, healthy snacks and foods (free of chemicals and preservatives) in a pure format as our parents and grandparents once enjoyed. We remain committed to ensuring our community has access to these essentials, especially during this unprecedented time. The health and well-being of our staff and customers is our top priority. This issue has our full, undivided attention; we are here to support you and our community, and our staff are working exceptionally hard to keep up with the additional demands. We have been focused on proactive precautions that will keep everyone safe and healthy.
For our Customers:
- Bulk items are now pre-bagged with different quantities available (pictures below)
- Home deliveries are available (see info below)
- We have increased the overall cleaning and sanitation of the store. This includes a heightened concentration on high-use surfaces such as bins, scoops, baskets, counter tops and the entire checkout area.
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and tissue paper are located at the store front.
For our Team Members:
- We have added communications to reinforce the importance of following all public health protocols.
- We are encouraging our staff to closely monitor their health and well-being and to stay home if they, or someone in their household is unwell.
- Any staff that have traveled outside of Canada must remain in quarantine for 14 days following their return.
WE DO DELIVERIES
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or feel more comfortable shopping from home, we do deliveries. Just send us an email with your order at email@example.com
Let us help each other flatten the curve as a community. We are fully committed to doing the best that we can every day to ensure our team and customers are protected.
Cheers to your health
-The Pestacio Team